Eat. Shoot. Sleep.
I am a photographer, outdoor enthusiast, and a scientist.
Published in blogs, magazines, and textbooks, I enjoy conveying stories through photography about the incredible beauty that hides just outside every-day life. A short drive to the coast, or a gentle climb up winding paths to the top of a mountain.
I now live in Hawaii while I pursue my PhD studying coral ecology and coral diseases, but I continue to regularly travel both for clients and assignments.
- Regular imagery contribution to the U.S National Park Service
- KEH Camera, Guest Blogger: "Getting Closer" - November 2013
- Nameless Magazine: The Official Literary Magazine of the University of California at Davis - June 2013
- Strongbox Magazine, Volume 5, Issue 3 - August 2013
- Featured Artist, Davis Art About - February 2014
- Contributing Artist: Medical Physiology & Anatomy Text - August 2014